Postdoc position in C. Simon's group, University of Calgary

הודעות לכל חברי הסגל של המחלקה
חוקי הפורום
אם אתם מעונינים לקבל התראות דוא"ל לחצו על הקישור "הרשם לקבלת עדכונים מנושא זה" בתחתית העמוד (שימו לב - האופציה מופיעה רק אם אתם מחוברים). אין לפרסם כאן הודעות ללא אישור מפורש של משרד הפיסיקה. נחסמה הגישה לתגובות על מנת למנוע אינפלצית התראות.

Postdoc position in C. Simon's group, University of Calgary

הודעהעל ידי rohrlich » 10:28 10/09/2014

Dear colleagues,

please distribute this ad to whoever you think might be interested.

I am looking to fill a postdoc position in my theoretical quantum optics group at the University of Calgary, see also http://www.iqst.ca/people/peoplepage.php?id=225. The main current strengths of our group are quantum communication (quantum repeaters, quantum memories, photon-photon gates) and macroscopic quantum effects (micro-macro entanglement of light, atomic cat states, quantum optomechanics). However, candidates with backgrounds in room-temperature quantum coherence and quantum information processing, quantum biology, and quantum foundations are also encouraged to apply.
Candidates should contact me by email (christoph.simon@gmail.com) with a CV and list of publications and should arrange for at least two reference letters to be sent to me as well (email is fine). I am looking for candidates who would be able to start early next year at the latest.

Many thanks,
Christoph Simon
rohrlich

הודעות: 460
הצטרף: 11:45 26/08/2007

חזור אל הודעות כלליות

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: Google [Bot] ו 2 אורחים