then solve and submit. It consists of 40% of the final grade.
For submission instructions see here:
https://physweb.bgu.ac.il/SUBMISSIONS/S ... s_dco_bgu/
1) Projects are to be done in groups: either two or three people in each group.
2) The questions should be formulated as the questions in the "exercise pool":
For example each question should be divided into items that "leads" to the solution.
3) The final date for finding/inventing an exercise is 13/6/19
Up to this date each group should send me a draft of the exercise.
4) The final date for submission of the project is 28/6/19
* Grading is based on the correctness and elegance of the solution,
as well as the presentation, latex-style and question difficulty.
You are welcome to discuss your proposed exercise with me,
as well as send me the solution (before submitting) for review once done.